Latest News
Loading...

Saturday 6 February 2016

Updating BackBox




  • sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
  • sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras
  • Click on the BackBox icon in the upper left and choose Update. I had to run Update a couple times before everything was updated completely. Be sure to watch for any errors or components that fail, the notifications for them may not be shown at the end of the update. I happened to see "Please install the linux-headers-3.2.0-49-generic package" halfway through the process. That fix was simple:apt-get install linux-headers-3.2.0-49-generic.

airdropsplanet

Hello! Its me ~Alpha.im currently learning tons of programming languages and expoilting pentesting etc. I will share all the tricks tips ebooks courses tutorials tools I know .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2016 Elite Hackers.

Designed by Alpha